Inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Church and the pastoral leadership of the Bishop of Worcester, Catholic Charities is committed to meeting the needs of the poor, the homeless and the infirm and to enhancing the quality of life for all…
- Our Father's House is working on permanent solutions to homelessness by providing a progression of emergency shelter and support when needed; transitional and permanent housing when possible and practical; and individual support and guidance to encourage and assist our clients in becoming self-sufficient.
- We offer a comprehensive set of services aimed at getting people off the street where they can be safe and then we work closely with them and service providers to help them become self-sufficient.
Ginny’s Helping Hand, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the everyday living needs of the less fortunate.
How You Can Help
- Become a volunteer with whatever time you can spare.
- Become a member of our fundraising committee.
- Sponsor a fundraising event in your neighborhood, school or place of work.
- Make a tax deductible cash contribution to help offset operating expenses.
- Organize a food drive for the food pantry.
- Organize a new toy drive for Secret Santa.
- Adopt a family or a child for Christmas.
- Bring a new toy or packages of batteries to Ginny’s.
- Share any ideas as to how we might raise much-needed funds.